2 vinyl LPs of the sounds of steam locomotives on railways in Britain, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Yugoslavia, Romania and France.
Volume 1 - Side One
1. Locomotives 42922, 47276 and 47308, 44806, and 8406 and 8404 around Bromsgrove.
2. Locomotives 6023 and 6001, 3720, 34002 and 34038, and 31637 near Princes Risborough
3. Locomotives 44840, 42404, and 60873 in North of England
Volume 1 - Side Two
1. Locomotives of Spanish National Railways at Castejon de Ebro.
2. Locomotives at Muhlen bei Horb in Southern Germany.
3. Locomotives on Baghdad to Ankara and Istanbul railway in Turkey.
Volume 2 - Side One - Steam Locomotives at work in Yugoslavia, Romania and France
Volume 2 - Side Two - Steam locomotives at work in Great Britain, West Germany and Romania.
Volume 1 was issued 1970 and Volume 2 was issued in 1972.
For both volumes, the LPs and inner sleeves are in excellent condition. Both the outer sleeves have slight rubbing and bumping but are both intact.