12 volumes in the Thomas the Tank Engine Railway series. All are published by Kaye and Ward, all are late 1960s or early 1970s reprints or impressions (plus one first edition) and are hardbacks with laminated designs on the covers. None have child scribble.
4. Tank engine Thomas again; 1975 13th impression; very good
5. Troublesome engines, 1973 reprint; fair - cover has creases and spine is missing.
11. Percy the small engine, 1974 reprint; very good.
14. The Little old engine, 1975 reprint; very good.
15. The Twin engines, 1979 4th impression, very good.
18. Stepney the 'bluebell' engine, 1975 reprint; good - has neat child owner's name on inside of front cover.
19. Mountain engines, 1977 4th impression; good.
20. Very old engines, 1972 reprint, very good.
21. Main line engines, 1974 reprint, very good.
23. Enterprising engines, 1973 reprint, good - cover has scuffs.
25. Duke the lost engine, 1974 reprint, very good.
26. Tramway engines, 1972 first edition; fair - cover has creases.