8 volumes in the Thomas the Tank Engine Railway series. All are published by Kaye and Ward, all are late 1960s or early 1970s reprints or impressions and are a mixture of hardbacks and paperbacks. Also a wide mixture of conditions. Hence low overall price.
5. Troublesome engines, 1967 8th impression. Hbk w/out d/j; good.
10. Four little engines, 1974 reprint. Pbk; fair - some child scribble on first 2 pages; crease on back cover.
11. Percy the small engine, 1974 reprint. Pbk, good.
15. The Twin engines, 1974 reprint. Laminated design on hbk, very good.
18. Stepney the 'bluebell' engine, 2 copies, both 1975 reprints. Pbks, both good.
19. Mountain engines, 1972 reprint. Laminated design on hbk; fair -creases on front and back covers, top quarter inch of spine missing.
23. Enterprising engines, 1973 reprint. Pbk, fair - cover very creased but internal pages clean/intact.
Thus overall 'good' condition.